Category: Christmas -


I finished a project for Client 1 on Friday. Already I had finished the eleven-page transcription, added headings as needed, and had put the tape in for transferral to CD. In addition, found 8.5 x 11 digital scrapbook albums with digital photo add-on pages. 

Assembly and printing took about an hour. Though I was trying to find Archival-quality pages, the online resources cost at least $80, and there were no local resources that I could find. Instead, I used regular acid-free paper that was conservation quality. 

Assembly utilized a slightly tired roommate (I have three roommates and live in an apartment), screwdriver, and laying things together in such a way that it would all come back together again. Adding the pages was simple. Adding the cover heading did not go badly, either. All together, the finished product looked professional and was shipped off to the client's brother and sister (two copies) without incident. I was very pleased.