What We Do
Roots4All is a genealogical contracting firm. That means we:
- Perform initial consultations- figure out what is known about the family, and what do you want to find out?
- Research client families.
- Perform record searches in local repositories: Newberry Library, National Archives (Chicago branch), and any repository in Chicago or counties near Cook County, Illinois, and contract with other agencies to provide superior results in documentation of family lines.
- Perform online record searches as needed.
- Update FamilySearch Family Tree for LDS clients.
- Teach genealogical principles in classroom settings.
- Publish genealogical findings if applicable or permitted.
- See consultation form on Home page to request more information or contact r o o t s 4 a l l @ g m a i l . c o m (without spaces.)